Last Revised: 11 June 2021
InterLnkd Ltd is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights. InterLnkd Ltd (and owned trading names) is the data controller of the personal data collected via or in connection with InterLnkd.com and owned trading names and any associated App (the “Site”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide to us through our travel partners, websites and webforms.
- Information we collect automatically when you use our websites and webforms.
- Information we get from advertisers, third parties, and offline sources.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us.
For each of these categories, we use the information to provide our partner products to you, to communicate with you, to process your request(s), to understand how our services are used, to improve our services, and to comply with applicable laws. Additional details on each category is provided below.
Information You Provide to Us Through Our Travel Partners, Websites and Webforms
When you use our Travel Partners, Websites and Webforms we collect information that you choose to provide to our travel partners or us in order to be matched to an advertisers’ products and services. For example, our travel partners, websites and webforms may allow you to provide your name, email, travel data and other information in order to be matched to brands and products our advertising partners offer and may provide you.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Travel Partners, Websites and Webforms
When you use our Travel Partners, website and webforms, we collect information about which of those Travel Partners, websites and webforms you have used and how you’ve used them, in addition to information about your activity, browser, and device. Like most websites, we may collect such information by using online tracking technologies, such as cookies, pixels, tags, and other unique identifiers (go to allaboutcookies.org or youronlinechoices.eu to learn more about such tracking technologies). Below is a more detailed explanation of the types of information we collect automatically when you use our Travel Partners and websites:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity through our Travel Partners, websites and webforms. For example, we may collect information about:
- Travel date, destination, value of booking, number of people in the booking, reason for travel.
- Interest data on our marketplace, such as style, brand, size, colour preferences etc.
- How you interact with our websites and which search queries you submit;
- Which pages you have visited on our websites and which ones you visited immediately before or after navigating to our website.
- On our emails, which advertiser you interacted with
- The date and time of opening our emails and the time and date of your visit to our marketplace if applicable, and your interactions with our websites and advertisers’ websites (such as when you leave our site to go to an advertiser’s site); and
- Other demographic and usage information.
- Device, Browser, and Location Information. We collect information from and about the devices and browsers you use and about your location. For example, we collect:
- device type, browser type, IP Address (which is treated as personal information in some jurisdictions, but which we use only to identify your geographic area and to comply with applicable laws); and
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device.
Information We Receive from Suppliers, Third Parties, and other Sources
We may receive information about you from advertising partners, suppliers, those businesses that provide us services, third parties, or other online or offline sources. We may combine such information with the information you have provided to us in order to provide and improve our services including, among other ways, to filter or select the best partner advertisers to show to you or to target or measure the performance of advertisements. Below are a few examples:
- Our advertisers may send us information they have collected about you when you interact with or otherwise make a purchase with one of them ; and
- Advertisers, publishers, and other third parties may share information they’ve collected about you with us when you interact with them, including when you interact with their advertisements, websites, or apps.
Any Other Information You Choose to Provide to Us
When you contact us, including by mail or email, or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer or that we need to resolve your question or request. The categories of information we collect from you or that you can provide to us through mail, email, or other means depends on the purpose of your communication to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to:
- Process and serve meaningful products you might be interested in.
- Personalise the products and brands you see for a more tailored experience on our emails and the marketplace.
- Communicate with you, including by email and mail. For example, when you provide your contact information to us you are registering to receive communications from us directly or through a third-party which may include using the foregoing communication methods to:
- Share information about an advertiser’s products and services that we think may interest you. For example, if you request to be added to any of our mailing lists, we will periodically send you newsletters and other emails with offers and promotions. Our emails will always identify InterLnkd Ltd or one of our owned brands as the sender. You may unsubscribe any time by selecting “unsubscribe” in our emails.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Provide and improve our services (including our websites and webforms), ad placement, ad targeting, and ad campaign success and measurement, including through the use of your location information, both on and off our websites and webforms.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our services including our websites and webforms.
- Monitor and analyse trends and usage of our services.
- Enhance our services (including our websites and webforms) and your experience with them by using information we collect automatically by cookies and other technologies.
- Enhance the safety and security of our services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
- Comply with legal requirements, including applicable laws, rules, regulations, and orders.
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we have about you in the following ways:
- With Advertisers. Our websites and webforms are designed to build a tailored profile of products for your needs. This means when you submit a request through our websites or webforms, you are asking us to build a set of products, and we will share the information you submit in your request with advertisers to process and build appropriate offers on products the data suggests is of interest. Please keep in mind the following important details when using our websites and webforms:
- By submitting your request, you agree that we and our advertisers may contact you by email, or postal mail (based on the information you provide to us and the consent we receive from you), to process and fulfill your request or to market additional products and services that might be of interest to you.
- The categories of information we share with advertisers depends on the travel data, interaction with our websites or webforms.
- The agreements we have with those advertisers that partner with us require them to secure any personal information (also known as personal data) we provide to them, limit how they use such information and other applicable privacy regulations.
- With Our Service Providers and Other Third Parties. To provide and protect our services, we may share the information we have about you with those businesses that provide services to us including our third-party vendors, suppliers, service providers, and other third parties under the following circumstances:
- To measure and optimise the performance of our websites, webforms, and ads and to deliver more relevant ads, including for advertisers and other third-party websites and apps.
- To optimise advertisers’ and other third-parties’ ability to reach their target audience and markets by sharing aggregated, non-personally identifiable, de-identified, and aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other users collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) with such providers and third parties that provide services to us or perform business purposes for us.
- To help us and others prevent fraud, which may include sharing device, usage, and other information we have about you.
- For legal, safety, and security reasons. This means we may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- Comply with any valid legal process, governmental or legal request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Protect our rights, property, or safety or those of the advertisers, our suppliers, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- As part of a merger or acquisition, asset sale, financing, liquidation, or bankruptcy. If we become involved in any merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or other acquisition of all or some portion of our business by another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
- Note that we have agreements with our third-party vendors, suppliers, and service providers requiring them to secure any personal information we provide to them, limit how they use such information, and comply with applicable privacy laws.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND INTEGRATIONS
As noted above, our emails, websites and webforms will contain third-party content, links, and integrations. We are not responsible for how an advertiser and such other third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of every advertiser and third-party service that you visit or use.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
How long we keep your information depends on the type of information, the purpose for which it is used, how sensitive it is, and other similar factors. For example, we keep your information:
- That you submit through our travel partners, websites and webforms (like your name, email address, etc.) until you ask us to delete it.
- For as long as necessary to resolve disputes and/or enforce our rights and agreements.
- If it is aggregated, anonymized, de-identified (i.e., not capable of identifying you) then indefinitely.
- In our backup or disaster recovery systems for a limited period of time or as required by applicable law.
If you ever decide to stop using our websites and webforms, you can ask us to delete your information.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
The security of your personal information is very important, and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. For example, we have implemented technical and organisational security measures that are designed to help protect your information from unauthorised access, disclosure, use, and modification. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with or exceed legal standards to guard your information, and we anonymise or expunge data when it is no longer necessary to provide services to our users or substantiate records for an advertiser. From time-to-time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technologies and methods.
Even so, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect, impenetrable, or 100% secure. We cannot ensure, and do not warrant or guarantee, that the information you transmit to us will remain secure, nor do we guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, destroyed or used in an unauthorised manner. These are the risks of being online and conducting business online.
Of course, if we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Advertisers, our service providers (including any other third parties working on our behalf), and any other businesses (third parties) who collect information on our services, may automatically receive certain information associated with you and/or your device(s) as part of your use of our websites and webforms through browser or device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, beacons, scripts, or other technology.
Many devices and browsers give you the option to manage and/or disable cookies and other online tracking technologies. To opt-out of the use of these technologies, you can change your browser options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
To manage or make choices about the personal information (as known as personal data) we have about you, review Your Choices and Controls. If you are a parent or legal guardian or a representative, review the sections identified below to learn more about how you may exercise rights on behalf of your child or another person.
- Marketing and Communication Preferences. If you wish to unsubscribe to any email communications we send to you, simply select “unsubscribe” in the emails. If you wish to unsubscribe or change/update any communication preferences with us including calls or mail, submit a request in our Privacy Center and select the “Marketing and Communication Preferences” option from the drop down menu. Please note that we only control our own mailing and marketing lists/subscriptions and policies. Third parties that maintain their own marketing lists may send communications that advertise our services. You must contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their communications.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS